Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Crohn's Beater

My name is Neal and this blog is for one purpose only...to hopefully help people that are afflicted with the same disease that I have lived with since the age of 13...Crohns Disease.  I am starting this blog today, because today, October 19, 2011, I turn 55 years old.  For 36 years, I lived with and fought a losing battle with Crohns.  The past 6 years, the battle has turned in my favor.  I will be spending the rest of this year re-living my past with all of you, from the day I became ill right up to the present.  Starting on January 1, 2012, you will live with me every day to get a better understanding of the things I now do to control this disease.

If just one person gains control over their battle with this illness, then I consider this a success.  Please join me as I first re-live my past and then take you into my every day life.  I am not calling this blog 365 days with Crohns Disease because this diary will continue as long as there are people out there listening and hopefully being helped.

That's all for today as I plan on spending the rest of the day with my family enjoying my birthday.  Every healthy day is a celebration, every birthday a treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment