Saturday, February 11, 2012

February 10, 2012 - Better?

Let's get the important stuff out of the way first...my stomach is completely recovered from this past weekend.  The bad news is, I have an upper respiratory infection.  Not the worst thing in the world and certainly not a surprise.  Not only did I beat myself up with all of the partying, I also was running around Indy wearing a long sleeved t-shirt and a Giants jersey all weekend.  On Saturday it was 35 degrees and pouring all day.  This will run its course and hopefully, by the end of this coming weekend, I will be back to 100%.

I am caught in another catch-22 right now.  Because I am sick, I'm not working out.  Because I'm not working out, I'm not sleeping as well as I normally do (the cough is also not helping).  Sometimes, it's a fine line between pushing myself too soon and needing to start pushing myself.  I'm really hoping to go for a run on Sunday.  I'm getting BORED !!

As far as my diet is concerned,  I usually mess up when I go out to eat.  Feeling lousy has kept me in the house, so my diet has been great, which is why my stomach has rebounded so nicely. 

Patience, Neal... patience !

No comments:

Post a Comment