Thursday, February 9, 2012

February 8, 2012 - Recovery Continues

Getting better !  It's definitely going to be a longer process than I would like, but I just need to remain patient.  Had the exact same meals as I did yesterday (cereal, shake, eggs), but did have a bit more energy, therefore, I got a few things done.  Would love to start running or going to the gym again, but I know my body isn't ready for that as yet.  My stomach is getting better faster than the rest of my body.  I'm just really tired, achy and congested, but the gut feels pretty good.

I had taped the Super Bowl and watched the game in the afternoon.  There must be something very wrong with me because I still got nervous in the 4th quarter.  I have to admit, when I was at the game as the "hail Mary" pass from Brady was coming down, I shut my eyes.  When I watched it for the first time today, I couldn't believe how close to being completed it actually was.

Looking forward to an even better day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment