Monday, February 20, 2012

February 20, 2012 - Back on Schedule

Finally back in the swing of things.  All that's left of the sinus infection is some congestion.  Spent the weekend getting caught back up with things.  Ran a bunch of errands and took Lulu for a few walks on Saturday. Went to Adin's hockey game on Sunday morning and then out to lunch after the game.  Today is my 7th day on antibiotics and still no repercussions with the stomach.  I'm thinking that's mainly because until the past day or 2, I really have not eaten much at all.  I have been mainly doing my shakes.  I did start eating regularly over the weekend.  So far, so good.  Only 3 more days of antibiotics after today.

I did start back at the gym today.  I really wanted to start running, but I am going to wait another day because I'm still pretty congested.  The gym was tough, I got tired in a hurry.  I didn't push myself and feel great getting the blood going again.  I'm going to start running again tomorrow and am anxious to see where I am as far as my training is concerned.  Also need to start the heavy push with my fundraising for the half marathon beginning tomorrow.

My next trip is coming up in a few weeks.  Heading down to Tampa for some Yankee spring training action in early March.  Now that I'm feeling better, I'm starting to look forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment