Friday, February 17, 2012

February 17, 2012 - FINALLY better...I think ?

Wow, has this sinus infection knocked the shit out of me.  Five straight days of having a fever over 100 finally came to an end yesterday.  Today, I am officially back on my feet and actually headed out to run some errands. I also took Lulu for a walk.  The total as of today is 14 lbs. lost.  I almost feel hungry today.  Certainly not the way I want to lose weight, but I look pretty damn good.  I am going to try and keep as much of that weight off as possible once my full appetite returns.  I am in my 4th day of being on antibiotics and so far, the Crohn's has been good.  Once I get into the 2nd week and also begin eating more, the true test will begin.

I did end up missing the Team Challenge kickoff dinner, which was last night.  I am definitely not going to push things, but I hope to be back in training some time next week.  Will all of the crap I've dealt with my whole life, being a couple weeks behind in training is going to be a breeze to overcome.

Now that I am a couple of days shy of 2 weeks since my return from the Super Bowl trip, you may be wondering, do I still think it was worth it.  Anything short of death, and it certainly was.

No comments:

Post a Comment