Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 14, 2012 - Feel Like Crap !

So much for being better by the weekend and going for a run this past Sunday.  On Saturday, this so called upper respiratory infection evolved into a massive sinus infection.  Other than going to the doctor, I haven't been out of bed since.  Now, the real scary stuff starts.  Nothing worse for Crohn's than taking antibiotics.  At all costs, I try and avoid taking them, but have no choice.  My fever is pretty steady between 100-101.4, my throat is raw and I have absolutely no appetite.  Timing is everything in life and my timing is not very good right now.  Thursday is the kickoff dinner for the Team Challenge half marathon and our training schedule was emailed to us this week.  Sure looks like I will be a minimum of 2 weeks behind in my training by the time I kick this.   Well, I have faced one challenge after another in my life, I guess there's always room for more.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment