Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January 10, 2012 - Schedule Change

One little schedule change in my day and my crohn's was not happy.  The entire change was an 11 a.m. haircut appointment that had to be changed to 4 p.m.  The problem was, I didn't know about the change until I went to the barbershop.  My original plan was get the haircut at 11, run when I got home (around 11:45).  The cleaning ladies were coming over around 1 p.m., therefore I needed to be finished with my run and showered before they came over.  While they were in the house, I planned on taking the dog for a long walk and maybe even to the dog park.  Once they left, I had planned on going to the supermarket.  Tomorrow is Emily and Adin's birthday and I am cooking dinner for both of them (salmon for Adin and Pad Thai for Emily).  When I got to the barber shop and found out the haircut was not happening, instead of running, I then went to the supermarket for the food.  If I had run when I was supposed to, I would have had a shake when I got home.  Instead, I ate lunch when I got home (the rest of the leftover pizza...2 slices).  After the cleaning ladies left, I then went for my run.  That was a mistake.  The pizza and running didn't mix very well and I had to cut it short because of an emergency bathroom run.  I never felt right after that.  I had a shake instead of dinner, but even that didn't sit well.

Looking forward to tomorrow and hope I feel better when I wake up.  Not only the birthday celebrations but also I am meeting with a representative from the CCFA to discuss signing for for the Team Challenge half-marathon in Virginia on June 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment