Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 30, 2012 - Adenaline

This blog entry is going to be, as they say, "short and sweet" and right to the point.

I was right.  Actually, I am so relieved that I was right.  Thought that a good night of sleep would perk me back up.  I'm guessing 10 hours was enough, because I feel great today.  As a matter of fact, I feel unbelievably great.  One of the strongest surges of adrenaline I get, is when I go to Giant games.  The day of the game, I typically get there 4 hours before kickoff and tailgate.  By the time "Hell's Bells" is played at kickoff, I am full speed ahead and stay that way 4 quarters.  Well, today is Monday and I already have more adrenaline than I have when at a game.  Not leaving for the game till Friday!

I will be back blogging when I get to Indy.  Wish me luck !


No comments:

Post a Comment